Thursday 6 May 2010

Overall Election Result 2010

By taking into account all opinion polls, boundary changes, local issues, MPs Expenses and all MPs stepping; I have produced a political map that we might wake up to on 7th May 2010. To find your constituency simply select your region on the blog archive, press Control plus F and enter constituency name...

Party Prediction
Conservative 304
Labour 224
Liberal Democrat 97
SNP 10
Plaid Cymru 4
DUP 7
SDLP 3
Sinn Fein 4
UUP 2
Independent 5

Turnout - 67.3%

2 comments:

  1. Almost got it right...though I note you've not got a great grasp of Scottish politics...;-)
    Mind you, I dare-say that will not matter much to those south of the Scottish border...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, the intricacies of both Scottish and Northern Irish politics do mystify me on occasions. I was unsure how the unpopularity of the Westminster Government would be effected by the SNP minority administration...

    And after the election, I don't think it's much clearer in my mind...

    ReplyDelete